Tuesday 18 June 2013

PvE and PvP servers

I have played on both PvE and PvP servers, and while PvE servers were safe and fast, they were also boring.  I accept getting ganked.  I accept getting camped.  I gank and I camp.  I've understood for a long time now that PvP realms are not for the faint of heart.  There have been times when I got wowgold frustrated at being camped and logged off to do something else, and there are also times where I've frustrated someone so much that they logged off.

There is one thing that is only *slightly* annoying, and that is I either have to risk getting ganked, or read what the quest giver says when I turn in a quest.  I get over it quickly though. PvP is and should be scary.  This is a game you can buy wow accounts, and to expect people to behave in a considerate manner while playing anonymously is silly idealistic thinking in my opinion.  Assume that every alliance/horde toon you see is trying to kill you!

It's a question of how much time you have on your hands. If you only have *this* much time to play WoW and you have to spend most of it fighting other players, getting killed by them, or going somewhere else to avoid them, well that's your time up, and you didn't get anywhere. On a PvE realm I can log in for 45 minutes and accomplish something for the day. I can only imagine that people on PvP realms must have hours and hours of free time and an hour wasted on ganking or getting ganked isn't that big a deal for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment